Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week 8.2


The assignments for the eco-resort logo design was to concept and develop branding for a new luxury eco-resort in Costa Rica, come up with a branding statement about my eco resort in Costa Rica, and do research on Costa Rica. The concept I use for this design is I made a list of ten facts about Costa Rica that I could use to help me create my eco resort logo design. I drew thumbnails of plants, vines, and leaves; which that help me to chose to use vines and leaves for my eco resort logo design. I only use one program for this design. The program I used to create the eco resort logo design is Illustrator. The reason why I chose the color scheme of using different shades of green is because I wanted to show the logo going green. Then I chose the colors black and white because one of the logos had to be black and white. I chose the color white as the background color because I felt white would make the vines and leaves stand out in the design.

Another thing is I chose Harrington front for the word Botánico. I chose the front Harrington for the word Botánico because I wanted to show the word looking like vines. I chose to name my eco resort Botánico because the resort will be near Costa Rica’s two national parks where they both have rain forest. After that I had problems with the eco resort logo design. The first problem I had with this logo design is I could not decide on what design to use for the logo I was creating for my eco resort. The second problem I had with the logo design is picking a front that will work for my eco resort logo design. I solved the first problem by deciding on a design that would be good to use for my eco resort. I solved the second problem by finally finding a front that would be good to use for the eco resort logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment